There are many ways to get more traffic to your website. You can use google ads to advertise your website link or you can use other ads network to advertise your website link, but in this article we are going to show you one of many method that you can get free traffic to your website or maybe you can get traffic by spending less money than you spend on those ads network such as google ads. And that method is traffic exchange.
But before I start to tell you about the traffic exchange website I’m gonna explain what is it and the pros and cons of traffic exchange.
What Is Traffic Exchange?
A activity trade site gets site entries from webmasters that connect activity trade systems. The individual who submitted the site at that point must browse other part locales on the trade program to win credits, which empower their locales to be seen by other individuals through the surf framework.
This increments the number of guests to all the destinations sites destinations locales involved. Exchanges implement a certain credit proportion, which outlines the number of websites the surfer must see in arrange to get one hit through the program for their advanced site.
Numerous destinations offer the capacity to overhaul one’s participation level for a more rise to credit ratio. As the watchers are all site proprietors or partners, it is conceivable that a few might discover certain part destinations curiously and in this way make note of them on their possess locales, sending more activity their way. Most activity programs too force a time restrain when individuals are browsing, extending from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
Pros Of Using Traffic Exchange
- You get hundreds of visitors for free.
- You are promoting your site.
- If you have a great site, you might get loyal readers.
- You can get great design ideas from other sites and blogs.
- You might get a chance to come by great sites and great money making opportunities.
- You will get more ad impressions and clicks.
- Advertisers might buy an ad space because of the daily traffic you are receiving.
- Your readers might promote your site with their friends or on social networking sites.
- You can promote your affiliate links which will lead to more sales.
- You will get a higher google page rank, it might not be significant but a little change in ranking is still worth it.
- You can get a chance to see other sites with the same niche and you can convince the owner to link back to your site or offer a link exchange.
- You can upgrade your free account to get a higher surf : page views ratio.
- Most traffic exchanges have referral schemes which lets you get points without viewing websites.
- Traffic exchanges are very easy to use.
- You can use them if you are bored.
- You can promote many sites but you need to have enough points so that all of them will receive traffic.
- You can save money because you don`t need to spend money on advertising.
- Some traffic exchanges pay you to surf.
- You can get free things like e-books from the sites you have visited.
- You can earn money by referring others to the traffic exchange program.
- Some traffic exchanges like link referral gives you targeted traffic and your visitors can grade your site on a scale of 1 – 10.
- Some traffic exchanges like link referral allows visitors to give reviews about your site.
- You can use them while watching the television or a movie.
These are things you need to remember before you decide to use traffic exchange as the way you want to drive more traffic to your website.
Cons Of Using Traffic Exchange
- These take up a lot of your time and it can make you wonder if it is really worth it.
- You might buy points from these traffic exchanges which is really useless and a waste of money. It is better to buy pay per click advertising because people who click on your advertisement are really interested on what you have to offer unlike the people who visit your sites just for the points.
- Google Adsense does not approve traffic exchanges to be used on sites which have google ads in it. This might be the unknown reason behind my banned Google Adsense account.
- You need to create a separate page for the traffic exchange which does not have Google ads inside it to prevent being banned from Google Adsense.
- Some traffic exchanges have very small surf : page views ratio. Some of them needs you to surf 3 or 2 sites before you get one page view.
- Unpopular traffic exchanges are useless because you might get only 5 – 10 page views a day.
- Almost all people who join traffic exchanges don`t really pay attention to anything that they see on the site that they visit.
- Some traffic exchanges run on autopilot which means that no one is really viewing your site. They just open their accounts and use the program while they are surfing the internet.
- Shared hosting sites can give you hundreds of visitors all at one time and this may crash you system and the company that hosts your site will suspend your account.
- If you are asked to put a code on your site, it may lower your google page ranking.
- You may lose time for your blog like writing articles for your blog and finding new ways to enhance your blog.
- You might not focus on getting organic traffic which is the best traffic and it is also free.
- Many traffic exchanges only have few websites signed up in their program which means that you only see repetitive sites and this will prove to be very boring.
- The number of daily visitors coming from these programs will stop growing at a certain point because of the number of users it has. This is happening to me right now so I have to focus more on enhancing my blog and getting organic traffic.
So here are most popular traffic exchange that you should use: